Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What I Wish Adults Knew About Birthday Parties

I love birthday parties. I don't know a single kid who isn't crazy about them. My favorite part about them is the playing part. I love playing with people even if I don't know the person I'm playing with. No matter what, I like slumber parties the best because there is not too many kids. The advantage of not so many kids around is that you get to talk to everybody at least once or twice and if your playing with a doll, for example, your turns can be longer than if lots of kids were around.

I think the best cake is ice cream cake. I like the tangy flavor of the ice cream and the nice rich flavor of the cake. The best kind of ice cream to go in the cake is probably strawberry or vanilla and the best kind of cake to go with the ice cream is probably, well, just any cake.

When my mom or dad gets the presents for my friends I'm usually not with them. My mom will usually ask me what each friend likes and then will order or get it, as long as it's not too expensive. My dad, on the other hand, instead of asking me, will ask my mom for advice about what to get, and then order it on the computer. I'd rather they take me with them.

Until next time. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Winky,

    I love birthday parties too, but as an adult I enjoy evening events with lots of my friends. Since I am older, I don't need presents. It is just great to chat with others about their children and what is going on in others' lives. I love talking about my children and grandchildren.

    As far as the cake goes, I love chocolate....dark chocolate with some vanilla ice cream on top. I can't have much of it since it is very fattening.

    That's my feelings about birthday parties. Even as an adult, birthdays are lots of fun.

    Mrs. Grossberg

    ReplyDelete